Report > Invoice
- What are the main purposes of “Collection/IBG List” under the “Report > Invoice” section?
- This is for the Centre Admin or Principal to print out hardcopy as reference for fee collection if they are not able to issue receipt immediately when accepting cheque or cash payments from parents. They can then record on the hardcopy and later login to ENROL System to generate the receipt.
- All confirmed and unpaid Ad-Hoc and Monthly Invoices will be displayed and downloaded according to selected Year and Revenue Month after data retrieving.
- It will always display a Report’s Generated Date (e.g. As of YYYY-MM-DD) on top of the table to highlight when the report is generated.
- Nothing will be displayed if all invoices have been cleared on the selected Year and Revenue Month.
Report > Receipt
- Are we able to generate the Receipt Report by Payment Type?
Yes , through the “Report > Receipt > Payment Date/Type ” section. Centre Admin and Principal can select the range of Payment Date and the existing of Payment Type (e.g. CDA, Cheque, Giro, Cash, Offset Advance Deposit and so on) to generate the Receipt Report.
Report > Child
- What are the main purposes of “Report > Child” section?
This is for the Centre Admin or Principal to generate and download the Waiting List Report, Admission Report, Withdrawal Report and Temporary Withdrawal Report.
Report > Miscellaneous
- What we could know from GSII
(Government Services Information Infrastructure)
- The total amount of government subsidies to be given and received each month.
- Centre Admin or Principal must complete the monthly reconnaissance under “Account > Manage > Subsidy Variance” section before the cut-off date (4 th of every month) in order to generate the monthly GSII report.